Friday, October 19, 2012

Cupcake Friday - Flying Monkey Edition

Some of you know that I was in Philly a weekend ago?  I picked up some cupcakes while i was there and finally (ok its been about a week) had time to eat them whilest watching football on TV.

My thoughts on the 2 cupcakes that are going to be shown are about the same -- meh!  Great name for a little shop in the Reading Terminal but their whoopie pies are way better than these so go for the whoopie pies instead!


IMG_1718 IMG_1719
Spiced cupcake

IMG_1715 IMG_1714
Hard Apple Cider

or maybe I got the 2 mixed up.  The problem here is the cupcake was so lightly fragranced that I couldn't distinguish which one was the spiced cake and which one was the cider cake.   In fact, the boy and I both couldnt figure it out-- we think that the cake in both cases were the same and that the spiced/hard cider flavor was in the icing alone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...