Friday, November 2, 2012

Bermuda...


IMG_1580 IMG_1569
So this post is a bit late, but sometime in the middle of the summer I found a cruise deal that was too good to pass up.  It was for a 6 night cruise from where I live to Bermuda, where it would dock at King's Wharf for approximately 1.5 days.  (We sort of got in Sun Afternoon, and left Tues at noon).  
For some reason I like to think that Bermuda is ohh i dont know somewhere in the Caribbean, but no, indeed it is closer to the Southern US  states (Like NC, SC) in Latitude than the Caribbean.  The ship that we sailed on was a Royal Caribbean ship called Enchantment of the Seas.  The boy and I've been on this ship several times but it was my parent's first cruise.  So we did some of the silly stuff with them like walk around the ship, walked through the main areas for them to gawk at the pictures the stores etc.  But we also split up while we were on the island-- they went ahead and went to Hamilton, and went to St. George and walked through the World Heritage Site... The boy and I were planning on doing that but just had too much fun snorkeling at Tobacco Bay beach and then Horseshoe Bay beach instead.  

Here are some photos from that trip...
 

2 comments:

Azizah Asgarali said...

Wow. I had no idea where Bermuda was either, apparently. LOL. Love your pics. I dislike Texas. It's so dry and water-less!

mjcong said...

hahah! now i'm labeling (providing commentary to the beach pictures... )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...