Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Jelly Belly Factory..



view full image
"Ben Franklin made of jelly bellies!"
One of my college friends got married this past weekend.. so we made a weekend of it and since we were staying in Fairfield I got to go to the Jelly Belly factory for some Belly Flops and the tour at the factory.   As usual, you guys on twitter were right It was rather loud.. I could hardly hear myself yelling to my friends but the upside?  I got lots of free jelly belly samples (ok maybe not free since it ended up with me buying candy but..)  It was a fun tour, I would totally do it again - but since you cant take pictures inside the factory -- all you guys get is this.  A picture of Ben Franklin, made of Jelly Belly jellybeans.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...