Friday, March 29, 2013

Cupcake Friday 03.29.2013

Well, so I've sorta been neglecting cupcake friday.  No its not because I'm counting calories, though I really am counting calories, I've still been faithfully going to the truck -- its because I've not bought any cool new flavors to post.  This is a cupcake that they've had in their reptoire for a while, but I've for some reason never gotten it...

Raspberry lemonade


behold, the Raspberry Lemonade.  Its a lemon cupcake with a raspberry buttercream icing, and yes indeed that would be a straw and a lemonhead to go with it.  For some reason, the spring-y flavors were calling my name this past week and this is the cupcake I ended up with.  The cake is moist, and flavorful (you must like/love lemon) to like the cake.  The raspberry butter cream does have raspberry flavor, but alas, too much frosting for me (I dont really like butter cream to begin with)

1 comment:

Azizah Asgarali said...

Why are you counting calories?! Nevermind that oh my god this looks amazing. I don't understand this.... too much frosting business....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...