Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pilot Hi-Tec-C Slim Knock Pen

IMG_0850 IMG_0851 IMG_0852

So i read a review and knew that this pen was small.. how small?  I believe its slightly below 5 inches in length from tip to tip.  Its slightly longer than the kaweco sport and the tasche ohto needlepoint pens. The pen is very small, I had seen on a review that the pen was tiny but I never realized how teeny tiny this pen is.  The pen is also uber skinny-- its not labeled as a slim knock pen for nuthin, honey!  


The pen is made of plastic with a rubberized grip on the bottom -- i believe the pen's plastic and grip coordinate with the color ink you have.  The Pilot Hi-Tec-C Slim knock pen is very comfortable in my hands, though my hands are definitely on the smaller end of things -- see the below picture. The pen would be dwarfed by male hands, i bet.  The clip does sometimes interfere with how I hold the pen, so I've had to change how/where i've had to hold the pen sometimes to feel comfortable holding the pen.  


I got this pen in the blue-black color because for some reason I love blue-black inks, plus this allows it to be work safe and for me to be able to use it on a regular basis.  The gel ink writes nicely, like all other Pilot Hi-Tec-C pens that I've tried.  There have been no issues with skipping or blotting of ink with this pen thus far, though I just got this pen this week from Jetpens so maybe in the next couple of weeks I'll get a blip or slip but i doubt it.  


I really like this pen, its small enough to throw into a teeny tiny purse, or in a smaller pocket.  The only pitfall i see is that for some people, this pen is may not going to work for them because the pen may not fit in their hands.  

IMG_0859IMG_0857



Where to Purchase?

Other Reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...