Monday, April 16, 2012

Knitting project update 04.16.2012



view full image
"#knittingproject "
So after thinking about making and actually finishing my scarf, i decided with the slew of babies showing up at work and amongst my friends that I would knit a baby blankie or 2 for people.  I found the simplest diagonal baby blanket on ravelry and downloaded the pattern.  This is 1 of 2 blankets that i'm working on, same pattern similar color.. yes i love blue :)  too bad i still dont know if the babies these are intended for are little boys or girls.. oh wells!  Their respective parents just better appreciate the baby blanket(s) oh and 1 of them has to be completed before May 5th.  So recently in all my non-existent spare time i've been working on baby blankets.. so that I will have at least 1 of them done.  Eeks! thats only what?  3 weeks away?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...